Monday, October 20, 2008

My Research

As i went looking on the different databases I was pretty surprised. It was amazing how there was so much information in these specific areas and that it was so easy to sift through it all. It makes me glad I live in the computer age, just thinking what people did in college before computers scares me.
I was able to find an article and got a link of a youtube video about education and its state in America and what each candidate thought about the issue. I know there is even more out there for me to use, but this is certainly a good starting point.

2 comments:

AlleOsborne said...

Yea, that does make me really glad we grew up in this age too. I dont know what I would do without it. Things would take forever, but I guess we wouldn't know any better. That's good that you found some videos too. Google seems to be a great source as always for everything. I look forward to seeing what you can find about education and the election.

Shane T. said...

I basically consider computers my only source of information. Those sound like some good sources to use, plus they include visual parts that you can analyze along with the words.